EMP launches Scratch & Win campaign in Jordan
Amman, April 23, 2013
Emerging Markets Payments (EMP), a major payments processing company, recently launched its first Scratch & Win campaign in Jordan, in partnership with Visa and Safeway, a leading retail chain in the kingdom.
The one-month campaign will take place from April 10 to May 10 in all Safeway retail outlets across Jordan.
“Electronic payments are increasingly becoming the new currency. In addition to offering flexible, convenient payment methods, EMP is keen to provide cardholders with unique benefits,” said Hassan Mayassi, EMP’s Merchant Acquiring CEO.
“More and more people in Jordan are realizing the benefits of using electronic payment cards. As such, EMP is constantly endeavoring to encourage them and raise awareness of the benefits of using the digital currency.”
Cardholders making purchases of over JD50 ($70.35) per visit using their Visa payment cards in any of the Safeway retail outlets will be rewarded with a Safeway gift voucher on the spot. The range of the Safeway gift vouchers offered under this campaign includes JD5, 15, 25 and 50 gift vouchers. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- GCC firms seek Egypt investment guarantee
- Qatar c.bank plans $1.1bn in bonds, sukuk
- More support for Islamic banking urged
- Bahrain to set new takaful rules by year-end
- Oman fiscal surplus widens to $1.4bn
- Al khaliji opens new branch in Doha
- Bayzat launches online DBR calculator
- Dubai bourse tops 3,000 for first time in 5 years
- Bahrain mulls solvency rules for Takaful industry
- LuLu Exchange opens 3rd branch in Bahrain