Batelco launches $650m 7-year bond
Dubai, April 29, 2013
Bahrain Telecommunications Company (Batelco) has announced the successful launch and pricing of a $650 million seven-year bond. The bonds are rated BBB - by both Standard & Poor’s and Fitch.
Initial price guidance was issued at a spread of 350 basis points over US Treasuries, said an announcement from lead arrangers BNP Paribas and Citigroup.
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson
- NBK group CEO to step down
- SABB gets Fitch ratings boost
- Saudi SABB prices $400m sukuk issue