Kipco reports flat Q1 net profit
Kuwait, April 30, 2013
Kuwait Projects Co (Kipco), the country's largest investment company by assets, reported flat first-quarter net profit on Tuesday, a bourse filing said.
Net profit in the three months to the end of March was 8.57 million dinars ($30.1 million), compared with 8.48 million dinars in the same period last year.
Shares in Kipco, a major regional investment house with stakes in media, industrial, financial and real estate companies, closed at 430 fils on Tuesday. There are 1,000 fils to the dinar. – Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson
- NBK group CEO to step down
- SABB gets Fitch ratings boost
- Saudi SABB prices $400m sukuk issue
- Shuaa Capital gets Moody's ratings upgrade
- QInvest ‘advised on $3.5bn sukuk in 2013’
- Al Hilal Bank wins top Islamic finance award
- Barwa Bank wins top Islamic banking awards
- ‘BPO offers big benefits for Saudi economy’