DFM firms achieve 100pc compliance
Dubai, May 19, 2013
Dubai Financial Market (DFM) said its UAE-listed companies have shown a 100 per cent compliance in disclosing their first quarter financial results for 2013 within the deadline of 45 days from the end of the first quarter.
The top regional bourse said 42 UAE public joint stock companies listed on DFM successfully disclosed their quarterly results, with the exception of Amlak Finance due to procedural reasons.
Meanwhile, DFM suspended trading on two listed companies that missed the deadline to provide the exchange with full and audited financial statements as per the UAE Securities and commodities Authority (SCA) and DFM requirements.
DFM also submitted a detailed report to (SCA) including the disclosure dates and its observations on the disclosures. The suspended companies are: Hits Telecom Holding and National Industries Group.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Dubai inflation hits 4-year high in Nov
- New guidelines for Islamic banks, Takaful
- ADS to enter UK in 2014, starts pricing yuan
- Citadel cuts net loss as regional unrest eases
- Saudi inflation edges up to 3.1pc y/y in Nov
- Kuwait's Investment Dar reaches key debt agreement
- Banks on alert over ATM fraud
- Bahrain's economy bounces back on positive outlook
- Mena inbound M&A value triples to $3.9bn
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity