Emirates NBD launches $1bn bond
Dubai, May 22, 2013
Emirates NBD launched a $1 billion core capital-boosting bond on Wednesday, amid healthy demand, allowing the Dubai lender to tighten earlier price guidance.
The Tier 1 bond launched at a final yield of 5.75 per cent, tighter than the 6 per cent indicated earlier in the day.
Pricing is due later on Wednesday.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Deutsche Bank , HSBC Holdings, ING, Morgan Stanley as well as Emirates NBD's investment banking unit are mandated arrangers on the bond. - Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Dubai mulls rule change to woo domiciled funds
- UAE cbank extends $20bn of Dubai debt
- Saudi can achieve 4.4pc growth this year
- Emaar listing of retail unit 'within months'
- Dubai Investments nets $29m profits
- Compliance officers facing diverse pressures, says study
- Abu Dhabi finance dept inks deal with Ajman
- Kuwait registers 8pc credit growth
- Bahrain Sico funds net solid returns
- Emaar proposes 15pc cash dividends
- ABG units win top Islamic finance award
- Finance House approves 25pc cash dividends
- Qatar 'most expensive country in Gulf'
- Egypt regulator sets rules for index
- Dubai Islamic eyes Kenya, Indonesia for expansion
- ADCB to buy back 3pc of its shares
- GCC insurance growth outpaces developed markets
- Bahrain 'faces budget deficit, inflation challenges'
- Global Payment Services wins key certification
- BBK unveils big India expansion plans
- Kuwait GDP growth to hit 3.5pc in 2014
- Gulf shares tumble over EM exposure cut
- GCC bonds to gain from macro-economic climate
- French Business Council Dubai members up 18pc
- Egypt economy growth seen less strong than thought
- Sharjah approves $4.2bn budget for 2014
- Saudi non-oil sector posts solid growth in Feb
- Seera total income rises to $34m
- NBAD approves 40pc cash dividends
- NBAD sees 8-10pc loan growth