Saudi exchange launches e-disclosure system
Riyadh, May 26, 2013
Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) has announced the soft launch of its electronic disclosure system "Ifsah" aimed at boosting the transparency and efficiency of the market.
Ifsah was launched in co-operation with listed companies and authorized persons. The soft launch is to ensure readiness of all participants before the official inauguration of the system which is expected soon, said a statement from Tadawul.
Tadawul said it has organized a series of workshops for companies, on the new system at its media center in Riyadh.
Ifsah is an easy interactive system that provides electronic templates and forms via eXtensible Business Reporting Language to display entered organized data. It will allow investors and interested parties to download, save and process data published by listed companies.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- More support for Islamic banking urged
- Bahrain to set new takaful rules by year-end
- Oman fiscal surplus widens to $1.4bn
- Al khaliji opens new branch in Doha
- Bayzat launches online DBR calculator
- Dubai bourse tops 3,000 for first time in 5 years
- Bahrain mulls solvency rules for Takaful industry
- LuLu Exchange opens 3rd branch in Bahrain
- Saudi economic growth picks up in Q3
- GIH picks ex-Barclays banker as investment head