Euromoney awards NBK
, June 2, 2013
National Bank of Kuwait (NBK) was awarded the "Best Bank in the Middle East" and the “Best Bank in Kuwait”, at the Euromoney awards, held in Dubai recently.
The awards were presented to Shaikha Al Bahar, CEO of NBK, Kuwait.
NBK has been awarded the highest credit ratings of all banks in the region by the major international rating agencies: Moody's, Standard & Poor's and Fitch Ratings, and has listed among the world’s 50 safest banks for seven times in a row, said a statement.
“We have over the years maintained our leading position in the local, regional and international markets despite the ongoing economic challenges,” said Al Bahar.
Al Bahar dedicated the award to NBK employees praising their performance, excellence and professionalism.
NBK has a wide banking presence with more than 170 branches worldwide, including London, Paris, Geneva, New York, Singapore, (Shanghai), while regional coverage extends to Lebanon, Jordan, Iraq, Egypt, Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, the UAE, and Turkey, it added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Kuwait credit hits 5-year high; tops $1.3bn
- UAE stocks rally, Abu Dhabi tops 4,000 mark
- Abraaj completes 15 exits in 2013
- Barwa gets top HSE certifications
- Egypt's forex reserves dip to $17.8bn in Nov
- Experts put spotlight on Mena tax issues
- BMI, Muharraq SC launch co-branded credit card
- NBAD partners with top business school
- Dubai non-oil trade surges 10pc to $272bn
- Iran president targets stagflation in first budget