Bahrain Bourse puts spotlight on IR practices
Manama, June 3, 2013
Bahrain Bourse, in co-operation with J P Morgan, organised a four-day programme on investor relations (IR) best practices.
Participants from the listed companies along with others from GCC stock exchanges attended.
The programme was conducted by a group of specialists and covered IR principles and techniques, communication tools, valuation, corporate governance and financial statements.
A number of practical case studies were presented and the importance of IR for listed companies and financial markets was explained.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson