Deloitte releases tax handbook
, June 4, 2013
Deloitte released its 2013 Annual Middle East Tax Handbook, highlighting the most current tax rules and regulations impacting the region, at a tax conference held recently.
The two-day seventh annual regional Tax Conference, covered discussions on significant developments related to tax affairs, anti-avoidance initiatives and a range of tax aspects, including the regional tax landscape, and cross-border developments in relation to double taxation treaties and withholding taxes.
In addition, a number of breakout sessions were held, covering a diverse range of topics such as country-specific updates, indirect taxation, European holding structures, aviation taxation, FATCA and compliance outsourcing. - TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- ABG units win top Islamic finance award
- Finance House approves 25pc cash dividends
- Qatar 'most expensive country in Gulf'
- Egypt regulator sets rules for index
- Dubai Islamic eyes Kenya, Indonesia for expansion
- ADCB to buy back 3pc of its shares
- GCC insurance growth outpaces developed markets
- Bahrain 'faces budget deficit, inflation challenges'
- Global Payment Services wins key certification
- BBK unveils big India expansion plans
- Kuwait GDP growth to hit 3.5pc in 2014
- Gulf shares tumble over EM exposure cut
- GCC bonds to gain from macro-economic climate
- French Business Council Dubai members up 18pc
- Egypt economy growth seen less strong than thought
- Sharjah approves $4.2bn budget for 2014
- Saudi non-oil sector posts solid growth in Feb
- Seera total income rises to $34m
- NBAD approves 40pc cash dividends
- NBAD sees 8-10pc loan growth
- Al Basel Group launches investment arm
- Union Insurance posts $18m profit
- Oman warns banks on conflicts of interest
- Japan to lend Tunisia $480m
- 400 to join anti-laundering seminar in Riyadh
- Lebanese insurer to head Prague Club
- UAE's first REIT plans $135m IPO
- Bahrain banking industry outlook 'positive'
- New India Assurance opens Bahrain branch
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator