Turk Telekom signs $300m loan with ENBD
Istanbul, June 7, 2013
Turkish telecommunications company Turk Telekom signed a $300 million loan deal with Emirates NBD Bank, it said on Friday.
Turk Telekom said the annual rate on the 3.5 year bond will be Libor +2.68 percent. – Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Saudi rallies ahead of 2014 budget speech
- Qatari oil, gas to have limited impact on GDP growth
- Xerox Emirates, Asseco offer banking solutions
- Omani bank rolls out home finance products
- NBAD steps up hiring ahead of Expo boom
- Acuma names new UAE head
- Qatar says no plans to issue international debt in 2014
- Motivation 'is crucial for growth'
- Islamic banking ‘sustainable way forward’
- Top Swiss group acquires Merrill Mideast units