Bahrain to list $265m sukuk issue
Manama, June 10, 2013
Bahrain Bourse will today list the BD100 million ($265.1 million) government development sukuk issue. It was issued on May 13 by the Central Bank of Bahrain on behalf of the government.
The face value of the sukuk is BD1 each and it will mature on May 13, 2015. The issue pays an expected annual yield rate of 1.45 per cent payable every six months on November 13 and May 13 of each year during the issuance period.
The minimum amount of participation in the sukuk is BD10,000 or multiples thereof. Following the listing of this issue, the number of conventional bonds and sukuk issues listed on the bourse reached nine with an approximate total value of $3.085 billion.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson
- NBK group CEO to step down
- SABB gets Fitch ratings boost
- Saudi SABB prices $400m sukuk issue
- Shuaa Capital gets Moody's ratings upgrade
- QInvest ‘advised on $3.5bn sukuk in 2013’
- Al Hilal Bank wins top Islamic finance award
- Barwa Bank wins top Islamic banking awards
- ‘BPO offers big benefits for Saudi economy’