Mashreq unveils more summer surprises
Dubai, June 10, 2013
UAE-based bank Mashreq has announced a host of additional surprises for its debit and credit card members during Dubai Summer Surprises (DSS) event which runs till July 7.
Making the shopping experience even more rewarding, Mashreq card members will now receive two tickets to watch any movie any time at any Grand Cinema absolutely free, when they spend a total of Dh3,000 ($816.4) on retail purchases through as many transactions as they wish. The offer is valid until July 9, said a statement from the bank.
For the weary shopper and the discerning gourmand alike, Mashreq is also offering UAE’s largest dining program to provide the best value dining with discounts up to 25 per cent across over 650 restaurants in the UAE spanning multiple cuisines.
In addition to this, Mashreq card members can also ease their repayments with the UAE’s largest zero per cent Easy Payment Plan covering over 1,000 outlets across all high ticket purchase categories.
This will help customers make high value purchases on their Mashreq Credit Card and convert their transactions to equated monthly installments across 3, 6, 9 and even 12 months at absolutely zero interest.
Nimish Dwivedi, the head of payments at Mashreq said, "DSS is a major shopping and entertainment attraction and we are happy to provide our card members with additional benefits that reward them every time they use their Mashreq Card during DSS; be it shopping, dining or added convenience through great installment payment plan options."
Khaldoun Alloush, the chief financial officer and acting CEO of Grand Cinemas said Mashreq’s DSS campaign is another example of its continuous endeavour to offer relevant and value-added benefits to customers.
"Grand Cinemas and Mashreq already have a very successful co-brand credit card partnership and we are proud to be Mashreq’s preferred cinema partner in this exciting promotion as well," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- ETF global assets hit record $2.44 trillion
- Bahrain firms plan IPOs
- Serbia wins $1bn Abu Dhabi loan
- Key equity banker resigns from Saudi Fransi
- DMCC to boost Islamic commodity trade with tie-ups
- IDB, KIA units to invest in Morocco
- First Gulf to set up $1bn sukuk in Malaysia
- Singapore’s UOB Bullion and Futures joins DGCX
- Infrastructure investment ‘key to growth’
- BKIC declares 30pc dividend
- StanChart profit falls 16pc in 2013
- Veteran Saudi banker to head AMF
- Dubai World prepays $284m to creditors
- EFG-Hermes sells Damas stake to Mannai
- Ultra rich number to grow 35pc in Mideast
- Saudi IPO market 'set for big year'
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Bahrain Bourse wins key UK award
- Alba backs Euromoney forum
- URC bond rating upgraded to stable outlook
- GCC urged to set up onshore financial centres
- Consolidation push paying off for Bahrain banks
- Mubadala to focus more on US, Europe
- Six banks join plan for shared customer data register
- UAE economy grows 4pc in 2013
- Egypt foreign reserves up to $17.3bn
- StanChart opens second branch in Iraq
- Oil below $90 to hit GCC economies
- Payfort offers zero deposit scheme to SMEs
- In a first, NCB Capital names female CEO