Ayman Al Khatib
FH Securities launches online trading platform
Abu Dhabi, June 12, 2013
Abu Dhabi-based Finance House Securities (FH Securities), the brokerage arm of Finance House, has launched its new online trading platform, which represents a state of the art online trading facility for all stock traders in the UAE.
It is characterised by its security, speed and real time price updates on both Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange (ADX) and Dubai Financial Market (DFM), said Ayman Al Khatib, general manager of FH Securities.
“We are witnessing a steep rise in the number of online traders in the recovering UAE stock markets. Our new website is secure, fast, and provides traders with a comfortable and sleek trading environment,” he noted.
After completing successfully the testing phase, Al Khatib added: “We are proud of our new trading platform as it demonstrates Finance House Securities commitment to help its customers.
“The ease of use and accurate information will give our customers the ability to take correct trading decisions. Through our new online trading platform, clients may purchase, sell and amend orders, and also monitor stock prices in addition to the status of their own portfolio.”
“Knowing that buying and selling stocks online can be a bit apprehensive, our highly professional customer service team is always ready to support our customers to give them the needed advice,” concluded Al Khatib. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson