NBAD launches new Dubai branch
Dubai, June 17, 2013
The National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD) has launched its 18 branch in Dubai at City Tower 2.
“The opening of City Tower 2 branch is part of NBAD’s growth strategy to expand in key areas and bring banking solutions closer to the customers,” said Abdulla Bin Khalaf Al Otaiba, the senior general manager of the Domestic Banking division.
The branch was opened by Al Otaiba, Michael H. Tomalin, the group chief executive of NBAD and other senior executives of the bank.
It will provide a full range of savings, loans, cards and investment products as well as 24-hour electronic banking services to present and prospective clients.
“The new branch is strategically located in Sheikh Zayed Road and it will complement the other NBAD branches in Dubai,” explained George Beatty, the GM (Consumer and Elite Banking).
“Adding City Tower 2 branch in one of Dubai’s busiest area is part of NBAD’s efforts to meet the increasing customer demands for banking services and delivering excellent customer experience.”
NBAD has one of the largest branch and ATM networks in the UAE, with nearly 583 ATMs across the nation to complement its 126 branches.-TradeArabia News Service
Tags: National Bank of Abu Dhabi |
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Qatar 'most expensive country in Gulf'
- Egypt regulator sets rules for index
- Dubai Islamic eyes Kenya, Indonesia for expansion
- ADCB to buy back 3pc of its shares
- GCC insurance growth outpaces developed markets
- Bahrain 'faces budget deficit, inflation challenges'
- Global Payment Services wins key certification
- BBK unveils big India expansion plans
- Kuwait GDP growth to hit 3.5pc in 2014
- Gulf shares tumble over EM exposure cut
- GCC bonds to gain from macro-economic climate
- French Business Council Dubai members up 18pc
- Egypt economy growth seen less strong than thought
- Sharjah approves $4.2bn budget for 2014
- Saudi non-oil sector posts solid growth in Feb
- Seera total income rises to $34m
- NBAD approves 40pc cash dividends
- NBAD sees 8-10pc loan growth
- Al Basel Group launches investment arm
- Union Insurance posts $18m profit
- Oman warns banks on conflicts of interest
- Japan to lend Tunisia $480m
- 400 to join anti-laundering seminar in Riyadh
- Lebanese insurer to head Prague Club
- UAE's first REIT plans $135m IPO
- Bahrain banking industry outlook 'positive'
- New India Assurance opens Bahrain branch
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Kuwait budget spending up 8pc in April-Jan
- Thomson Reuters to host Mena IFR awards