NBAD launches new Dubai branch
Dubai, June 17, 2013
The National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD) has launched its 18 branch in Dubai at City Tower 2.
“The opening of City Tower 2 branch is part of NBAD’s growth strategy to expand in key areas and bring banking solutions closer to the customers,” said Abdulla Bin Khalaf Al Otaiba, the senior general manager of the Domestic Banking division.
The branch was opened by Al Otaiba, Michael H. Tomalin, the group chief executive of NBAD and other senior executives of the bank.
It will provide a full range of savings, loans, cards and investment products as well as 24-hour electronic banking services to present and prospective clients.
“The new branch is strategically located in Sheikh Zayed Road and it will complement the other NBAD branches in Dubai,” explained George Beatty, the GM (Consumer and Elite Banking).
“Adding City Tower 2 branch in one of Dubai’s busiest area is part of NBAD’s efforts to meet the increasing customer demands for banking services and delivering excellent customer experience.”
NBAD has one of the largest branch and ATM networks in the UAE, with nearly 583 ATMs across the nation to complement its 126 branches.-TradeArabia News Service
Tags: National Bank of Abu Dhabi |
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Dubai inflation hits 4-year high in Nov
- New guidelines for Islamic banks, Takaful
- ADS to enter UK in 2014, starts pricing yuan
- Citadel cuts net loss as regional unrest eases
- Saudi inflation edges up to 3.1pc y/y in Nov
- Kuwait's Investment Dar reaches key debt agreement
- Banks on alert over ATM fraud
- Bahrain's economy bounces back on positive outlook
- Mena inbound M&A value triples to $3.9bn
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity