GCC economies set to grow at 5.6pc in 2013
Manama, June 22, 2013
The GCC economies are expected to grow at 5.6 per cent by the end of this year, said a report citing a top regional banking official.
The GCC economies would continue to benefit from high oil prices, which exceed $100 per barrel, Al Baraka Banking Group chairman and chief executive Adnan Ahmed Yousif told our sister paper Akhbar Al Khaleej.
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Saudi economic growth picks up in Q3
- GIH picks ex-Barclays banker as investment head
- Jeddah Economic Company names new CEO
- Saudi real GDP growth surges to 3.1pc in Q3
- UAE business activity growth hits record high
- Global Islamic banking assets ‘set to top $1.7trn’
- Egypt back in business, says new survey
- United Arab Bank backs UAE-Turkey business
- Islamic finance 'facing integration challenge'
- Bahrain tops in developed Islamic finance sector