Amex launches shopping promotion in UAE
Dubai, June 23, 2013
American Express cardmembers in the UAE are being offered free and direct shipping when shopping online at top US stores and brands through an American Express partnership with Borderfree’s shopping site, Port51.com.
The US Summer Sales campaign, which runs until June 30, is valid when using any American Express card on orders more than Dh375 ($102).
In addition to free shipping, cardmembers can browse online in their local currency, and see all taxes and duties up front at checkout. Packages will be shipped directly to the address provided and incur no additional fees upon receipt, a statement said.
The campaign includes a wide range of top US brands and a full list of merchants can be found at the campaign Web site at port51.com/amex.
“In the online world, consumers have greater access to global brands than ever before, with shoes and children’s gifts the most popular online shopping categories in the UAE. American Express Middle East is always looking for ways to assist our Cardmembers to make online purchases from other countries in an easy and convenient way,” said Amit Vij, VP and head of Consumer, American Express Middle East.
“This new campaign supports our commitment to helping our Cardmembers access exceptional worldwide shopping, and connecting them with top global merchants to help them purchase the brands that they want, supported by the ease, trust and security they expect from American Express,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Bahrain to set new takaful rules by year-end
- Oman fiscal surplus widens to $1.4bn
- Al khaliji opens new branch in Doha
- Bayzat launches online DBR calculator
- Dubai bourse tops 3,000 for first time in 5 years
- Bahrain mulls solvency rules for Takaful industry
- LuLu Exchange opens 3rd branch in Bahrain
- Saudi economic growth picks up in Q3
- GIH picks ex-Barclays banker as investment head
- Jeddah Economic Company names new CEO