Mashreq wins 3 top awards
Dubai, July 3, 2013
Mashreq, a leading financial institution in the UAE, has been recongnised for its retail, technology and Islamic operations at the Banker Middle East Industry Awards 2013, held in Dubai recently.
The bank’s retail operation was awarded ‘Region’s Best Banking Innovation’ for its financial products and solutions such as Mashreq Max, Mashreq GO, Salaam, Snaap, Majestic Loan and the several products designed to give maximum value to its customers, said a statement.
The Islamic banking division Mashreq Al Islami was awarded ‘Best Islamic Window in the Region’, for its Shariah compliant products and services.
The bank was also awarded the ‘Best Technology Implementation’ for its core banking transformation from old to the new systems, which was done over weekends and at times of least customer activity, it said.
Nominees for the awards were selected by a panel of banking and financial experts, which were then voted by the readers of Banker Middle East magazine, based on the institutions’ overall performance, innovations and growth over the last 12 months. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Qatar says no plans to issue international debt in 2014
- Motivation 'is crucial for growth'
- Islamic banking ‘sustainable way forward’
- Top Swiss group acquires Merrill Mideast units
- AAIB unit starts crisis assistance travel service
- Abu Dhabi may need to lower industry growth target
- Kuwait credit hits 5-year high; tops $1.3bn
- UAE stocks rally, Abu Dhabi tops 4,000 mark
- Abraaj completes 15 exits in 2013
- Barwa gets top HSE certifications