Kuwait CFC announces Ramadan timings
Kuwait, July 6, 2013
Commercial Facilities Company (CFC), a specialist in providing installment credit facilities to finance consumer and commercial products, has announced its new schedule for Ramadan as per which its branches will be open from 10am to 3.30pm from Sundays to Thursdays.
Nasser Ali Al Mannai, the assistant managing director Marketing, CFC, said, “We would like to express our warmest wishes during Ramadan to our clients, local residents of Kuwait and expats. We welcome our clients to our head office in Sharq, in addition to our other branches in Hawally, Fahaheel, and Jahra.”
“Clients can also reach CFC through its representative offices available at 21 car showrooms and agencies across Kuwait as per their morning and evening shifts as means to foster our communication channels with them,” he stated.
Customers, he said, can submit applications very easily at any of the company’s branches across Kuwait and through sales employees who are available in all car agencies and suppliers.
"In addition they can also pay monthly installments, enquire about their account balance and next installment due date through the company's website and through smart devices which are compatible with systems "App Store" and "Google Play that are secure and flexible hence saving time," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson
- NBK group CEO to step down
- SABB gets Fitch ratings boost
- Saudi SABB prices $400m sukuk issue
- Shuaa Capital gets Moody's ratings upgrade
- QInvest ‘advised on $3.5bn sukuk in 2013’
- Al Hilal Bank wins top Islamic finance award
- Barwa Bank wins top Islamic banking awards
- ‘BPO offers big benefits for Saudi economy’