QInvest funds join global platform
Doha, July 8, 2013
QInvest, Qatar’s leading investment bank, has announced the inclusion of QInvest Managed Account Platform (QMAP) funds to the Global Fund Platform of top 10 global custodian and asset servicer RBC Investor & Treasury Services.
QMAP, launched by QInvest in the first quarter of 2013, is the world's first open architecture Sharia'a compliant managed account fund platform, which brings the capabilities of some of the best managers in the world to investors, who would like to adhere to the principles of Sharia'a.
Through the RBC Investor & Treasury Services’ platform, investors and fund selectors from across the globe that use the platform’s open architecture environment can now access a wide selection of Sharia’a compliant funds, said a statement.
“The Global Fund Platform helps both managers and buyers fully exploit and adapt to the changing dynamics of the global fund distribution market. It allows fund buyers to optimise fund selection with access to over 90,000 share classes registered with a network of over 400 transfer agents,” it said.
Tamim Hamad Al-Kawari, QInvest's CEO, said: “QMAP is a pioneering solution that provides QInvest clients and shareholders with a new investment platform that comply with Islamic Sharia’a. We are very pleased to include QMAP offering on the RBC Investor & Treasury Services distribution platform. This will significantly strengthen QInvest’s reach to global investors”. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson