SABB appoints new GM
Riyadh, July 15, 2013
Saudi British Bank (SABB) has appointed Mohammed Al Dawood as the general manager of commercial banking across the kingdom.
Al Dawood started his career with SABB in 1996 as a participant in the highly-selective “Senior Management Development Program”, before going on to work for a number of financial institutions.
David Dew, managing director of SABB, said: “I am delighted at the return of Mr. Al Dawood to SABB. His appointment exemplifies SABB’s success in attracting young Saudi graduates, developing their professional skills, and assisting them in progressing through their careers to positions of senior management. With such focus and opportunities, SABB continues to be a preferred destination for qualified and ambitious young Saudi talents.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson