Al khaliji named 'Best Premium Bank' in Mideast
Dubai, July 16, 2013
Al Khalij Commercial Bank has been named “Best Premium Bank” in the Middle East at the recent Banker Middle East Industry Awards 2013 held in Dubai.
The event was organised by CPI financial and sets the benchmark for successful banking in the Mena region, said a statement.
CEO Robin McCall said: “We are honoured to be recognised by the Banker Middle East Industry Awards 2013 as the 'Best Premium Bank.' This is a reflection of al khaliji’s commitment to growth and to establishing an innovative customer focused strategy that can lead the way in this growing sector.”
Nominations were received from around 200 banks and financial institutions from across the region for the awards, covering a variety of financial services including retail, corporate, investment, private banking, asset management, fund management, finance companies and consultancy practices.
Al Khaliji Premium Banking offers a series of services under one brand, including a dedicated relationship manager, access to upgraded and exclusive premium centres at the branches, preferential rates on all types of loans and deposits, family benefits, and complimentary ‘Priority Pass’ membership, said the statement.
As part of its ‘Doorstep Banking’ service, the customer’s dedicated relationship manager will come to their place of work or home to handle banking requirement, it added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson
- NBK group CEO to step down
- SABB gets Fitch ratings boost
- Saudi SABB prices $400m sukuk issue
- Shuaa Capital gets Moody's ratings upgrade
- QInvest ‘advised on $3.5bn sukuk in 2013’
- Al Hilal Bank wins top Islamic finance award