Prince Alwaleed bin Talal
Kingdom Holding Q2 net profit edges up
Dubai, July 21, 2013
Saudi Arabia's Kingdom Holding, the investment firm of billionaire Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, posted a 1.3 percent rise in second-quarter net profit on Sunday, on the back of higher dividend and associates income.
The firm made a net profit of 181.2 million riyals ($48.3 million) during the three months to June 30, compared with 178.9 million riyals in the corresponding period of last year, the bourse filing said.
Net profit for the first six months of 2013 was 291.3 million riyals, 4.1 percent up on the 279.7 million riyals made last year. – Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- GIH picks ex-Barclays banker as investment head
- Jeddah Economic Company names new CEO
- Saudi real GDP growth surges to 3.1pc in Q3
- UAE business activity growth hits record high
- Global Islamic banking assets ‘set to top $1.7trn’
- Egypt back in business, says new survey
- United Arab Bank backs UAE-Turkey business
- Islamic finance 'facing integration challenge'
- Bahrain tops in developed Islamic finance sector
- DME sets new trading records