Mashreq launches international travel promotion
Dubai, July 23, 2013
UAE-based financial institution Mashreq has launched a promotion for its customers who have plans to travel abroad this summer, valid till the end of August.
Customers will get dining vouchers worth Dh100 ($27) from the Al Shaya group, when the value of the card members’ international spend across multiple transactions in multiple countries reaches Dh5,000. If their spend touches Dh10,000, they get two vouchers and so on, said a statement.
Card members can redeem these vouchers on their return at leading restaurants including PF Chang’s, Al Forno, Starbucks, Texas Roadhouse and Pinkberry.
Credit card holders will also get a 5 per cent cash back on withdrawals from any ATM, across any country, said the statement.
Nimish Dwivedi, head of Payments, said: “Since this is the time when most of our card members travel internationally, we want to provide them with never before convenience and unmatched benefits through our value packed offer. This innovative platform helps us in effectively engaging with our card members through complimentary premium dining over and above the bouquet of rewards, cash back and Travel Protect”. - TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- GCC insurance growth outpaces developed markets
- Bahrain 'faces budget deficit, inflation challenges'
- Global Payment Services wins key certification
- BBK unveils big India expansion plans
- Kuwait GDP growth to hit 3.5pc in 2014
- Gulf shares tumble over EM exposure cut
- GCC bonds to gain from macro-economic climate
- French Business Council Dubai members up 18pc
- Egypt economy growth seen less strong than thought
- Sharjah approves $4.2bn budget for 2014
- Saudi non-oil sector posts solid growth in Feb
- Seera total income rises to $34m
- NBAD approves 40pc cash dividends
- NBAD sees 8-10pc loan growth
- Al Basel Group launches investment arm
- Union Insurance posts $18m profit
- Oman warns banks on conflicts of interest
- Japan to lend Tunisia $480m
- 400 to join anti-laundering seminar in Riyadh
- Lebanese insurer to head Prague Club
- UAE's first REIT plans $135m IPO
- Bahrain banking industry outlook 'positive'
- New India Assurance opens Bahrain branch
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Kuwait budget spending up 8pc in April-Jan
- Thomson Reuters to host Mena IFR awards
- ADIB offers smartphone industry investment
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- KFH completes ICT project upgrade
- Egypt urban annual inflation slows to 9.8pc