Alkhabeer Capital wins top banker award
Jeddah, July 27, 2013
Alkhabeer Capital, a leading investment and asset management firm was awarded the “Best Islamic Fund Manager” at a ceremony for leading Islamic financial institutions across the region, in Dubai.
The Banker Middle East Industry Awards was held at the Emirates Towers Hotel and was attended by more than 450 senior financiers from around the Mena region.
Nominees for the awards were short-listed from hundreds of top Islamic institutions and votes were cast by registered readers of the Banker Middle East, Islamic Business & Finance, FinanceME, Wealth Arabia magazines as well as users of cpifinancial.net
Ammar Shata, chief executive officer of Alkhabeer Capital, said: “We have grown rapidly in recent years and are now well positioned to offer our investors best-in-class investment solutions. Our solutions are a mix of regional and international investment opportunities that maximise our investors’ returns and provide enduring value.”
“I would like to thank Alkhabeer colleagues for their commitment and contributions and I look forward to reporting on future progress in due course,” added Shata.
The annual ceremony is designed to highlight, encourage and reward the exceptional performance and contribution in the growth of the international Islamic business and finance community. - TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Omani bank rolls out home finance products
- NBAD steps up hiring ahead of Expo boom
- Acuma names new UAE head
- Qatar says no plans to issue international debt in 2014
- Motivation 'is crucial for growth'
- Islamic banking ‘sustainable way forward’
- Top Swiss group acquires Merrill Mideast units
- AAIB unit starts crisis assistance travel service
- Abu Dhabi may need to lower industry growth target
- Kuwait credit hits 5-year high; tops $1.3bn