Al Ramz wins retail broker award
Abu Dhabi, July 28, 2013
Leading UAE brokerage house Al Ramz Securities won the ‘Retail Broker of the Month Award’ for the month of June from Nasdaq Dubai.
The value of retail trade handled by Al Ramz for the said period topped $2.7 million to account for 32.11 per cent of the total value handled by Nasdaq Dubai members.
The award recognises the member most active in trading on behalf of its retail clients on a monthly basis.
Al Ramz, whose achievement was displayed prominently at the iconic Nasdaq Tower in New York, US, has been a multiple recipient of the honour, having also topped retail trade at the Nasdaq Dubai exchange for two consecutive months of July and August last year.
Al Ramz led retail trade in the UAE financial markets overall in 2012 and has consistently ranked among the top three brokers this 2013.
“Over half a million regional individual investors and thousands of institutional investors worldwide trade on Nasdaq Dubai, so it is indeed an honour for Al Ramz to be once again named by the exchange as its top retail broker of the month. With confidence steadily returning to the local and regional markets, Al Ramz aims to facilitate re-energised trade as the next half of 2013 progresses,” said Mohammad Al Mortada Al Dandashi, partner and managing director, Al Ramz Securities.
Nasdaq Dubai is a stock exchange in Dubai, UAE through which regional issuers can access regional and international investments. Al Ramz Securities is a member of the Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange (ADX), the Dubai Financial Market (DFM) and Nasdaq Dubai. - TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Saudi Alkhabeer buys key stake in UAE packaging firm
- Barwa gets top HSE certifications
- Egypt's forex reserves dip to $17.8bn in Nov
- Experts put spotlight on Mena tax issues
- BMI, Muharraq SC launch co-branded credit card
- NBAD partners with top business school
- Dubai non-oil trade surges 10pc to $272bn
- Iran president targets stagflation in first budget
- DFM accredits 2 firms for margin trading
- Kuwait inflation plunges to nine-year low