Sidra deploys new corporate finance solution
Dubai, July 29, 2013
Sidra Capital (DIFC), a Category-3A company, has implemented the Agilis Investment Management Suite, which fulfills investment banking, corporate finance as well as family office needs of firms.
The deployment of Agilis at Sidra Capital lays down a strong technology platform that enables the company to pursue the omnibus business model in relation to the advisory provided to family offices for both wealth creation and wealth preservation.
Sidra Capital, licensed by the Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA), seeks to offer a hassle-free alternative to investors to tap capital markets.
Agilis has also empowered Sidra Capital to ensure exemplary service levels and security to its clients, while enabling it to meet the stringent compliance and audit requirements of DFSA.
“We recognise the need to build a vibrant capital market that will support small to medium business in the Mena region with investment banking, corporate finance as well as family office solutions of both corporate and entrepreneurs. Our structure seeks to offer a hassle-free alternative for investors to tap capital markets,” said, Ajay Arora, CEO Sidra Capital (DIFC).
“Understanding client-centric financial requirements, strengthening their growth and providing scalability options are some of the primary services we provide our clients. The 360 degree experience we have of the capital markets provides our clients with a strong path for wealth accumulation, wealth transfer and wealth preservation,” added Arora.
With its operating model, Sidra Capital is able to take away the cumbersome processes that investors would face otherwise, by offering a single bank account, a single custodian while Agilis IMS takes care of accurately segregating and maintaining the clients’ accounts and clients’ assets.
This enables Sidra Capital to focus on its core goal of providing advisory services to revitalize the capital markets, the SME segments as well as entrepreneurs who can do with more advice and less obstacles.
Agilis IMS has automated the entire end-to-end operations in Sidra Capital, from, client onboarding, KYC, wealth management, security controls, compliance, and reporting to accounting. - TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- ETF global assets hit record $2.44 trillion
- Bahrain firms plan IPOs
- Serbia wins $1bn Abu Dhabi loan
- Key equity banker resigns from Saudi Fransi
- DMCC to boost Islamic commodity trade with tie-ups
- IDB, KIA units to invest in Morocco
- First Gulf to set up $1bn sukuk in Malaysia
- Singapore’s UOB Bullion and Futures joins DGCX
- Infrastructure investment ‘key to growth’
- BKIC declares 30pc dividend
- StanChart profit falls 16pc in 2013
- Veteran Saudi banker to head AMF
- Dubai World prepays $284m to creditors
- EFG-Hermes sells Damas stake to Mannai
- Ultra rich number to grow 35pc in Mideast
- Saudi IPO market 'set for big year'
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Bahrain Bourse wins key UK award
- Alba backs Euromoney forum
- URC bond rating upgraded to stable outlook
- GCC urged to set up onshore financial centres
- Consolidation push paying off for Bahrain banks
- Mubadala to focus more on US, Europe
- Six banks join plan for shared customer data register
- UAE economy grows 4pc in 2013
- Egypt foreign reserves up to $17.3bn
- StanChart opens second branch in Iraq
- Oil below $90 to hit GCC economies
- Payfort offers zero deposit scheme to SMEs
- In a first, NCB Capital names female CEO