Bahrain to host liability insurance forum
Manama, July 30, 2013
The General Arab Insurance Federation (Gaif) in cooperation with the Bahrain Insurance Association (BIA) is set to host the “Professional Liability Insurance Forum” in October.
The forum to be held under the patronage of the Central Bank of Bahrain (CBB) will take place at the Ritz Carlton, Bahrain on October 21 and 22.
Over 300 high level members of Gaif leading insurance firms, other industry players in addition to banks and corporates from the GCC and Mena as well as Africa will take part in the forum.
The issues to be discussed at the forum will include developing the market-place for liability insurance, managing the emerging needs of liability insurance within the region and networking with insurance professtionals.
The attendees will include CEOs and executive managers, regulatory authorities, doctors and health professionals, human resources professionals of all industries, financial professionals, engineers and architect, attorneys, accountants and auditors, IT professionals, insurance professionals and underwriters and insurance consultants and brokers. - TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- KFH-Bahrain rebrands priority banking
- Bank Nizwa wins top Islamic bank award
- Qatar labour costs may jump: IMF
- Kuwait Q3 trade surplus hits $23bn
- Dubai trade growth up 7.6pc to $362bn
- Deloitte appoints new managing director
- Al Ramz tops UAE trading in Feb
- IFC in $150m loan deal with Bank Audi
- SME funding focus for Abu Dhabi forum
- Insurance House posts second year of profit
- ETF global assets hit record $2.44 trillion
- Bahrain firms plan IPOs
- Serbia wins $1bn Abu Dhabi loan
- Key equity banker resigns from Saudi Fransi
- DMCC to boost Islamic commodity trade with tie-ups
- IDB, KIA units to invest in Morocco
- First Gulf to set up $1bn sukuk in Malaysia
- Singapore’s UOB Bullion and Futures joins DGCX
- Infrastructure investment ‘key to growth’
- BKIC declares 30pc dividend
- StanChart profit falls 16pc in 2013
- Veteran Saudi banker to head AMF
- Dubai World prepays $284m to creditors
- EFG-Hermes sells Damas stake to Mannai
- Ultra rich number to grow 35pc in Mideast
- Saudi IPO market 'set for big year'
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Bahrain Bourse wins key UK award
- Alba backs Euromoney forum
- URC bond rating upgraded to stable outlook