KFH net profit up 21pc in Q2
Kuwait, July 30, 2013
Kuwait Finance House (KFH) , the Gulf state's biggest Islamic lender, reported a 21 per cent rise in second-quarter net profit on Tuesday, missing analysts' estimates.
Net profit rose to 26.8 million Kuwaiti dinars ($94.2 million) from 22.1 million dinars in the same period a year ago, the lender said in a bourse filing.
Four analysts in a Reuters survey had predicted 30.35 million dinars of net profit on average for the quarter to end-June. - Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- More support for Islamic banking urged
- Bahrain to set new takaful rules by year-end
- Oman fiscal surplus widens to $1.4bn
- Al khaliji opens new branch in Doha
- Bayzat launches online DBR calculator
- Dubai bourse tops 3,000 for first time in 5 years
- Bahrain mulls solvency rules for Takaful industry
- LuLu Exchange opens 3rd branch in Bahrain
- Saudi economic growth picks up in Q3
- GIH picks ex-Barclays banker as investment head