Burgan Bank wins top award
Kuwait, July 30, 2013
Kuwait-based Burgan Bank won the “Best Domestic Retail Bank of the Year” award from the Asian Banking and Finance Magazine, a financial news publication.
Asian Banking and Finance Awards 2013 was held in Singapore recently, where judges from global institutions identified banking products, activities, technologies, services as well as strategies that continue to enhance the overall banking and finance sector.
Venkat Menon, chief operations officer and acting chief retail banking officer, said: “We are proud of to have received this important accolade, which mirrors innovation and creativity behind our growing retail banking business. This award recognizes the bank’s remarkable success and is a testament to the continuous investments in delivering top products and high quality services to our growing number of customers.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Dubai inflation hits 4-year high in Nov
- New guidelines for Islamic banks, Takaful
- ADS to enter UK in 2014, starts pricing yuan
- Citadel cuts net loss as regional unrest eases
- Saudi inflation edges up to 3.1pc y/y in Nov
- Kuwait's Investment Dar reaches key debt agreement
- Banks on alert over ATM fraud
- Bahrain's economy bounces back on positive outlook
- Mena inbound M&A value triples to $3.9bn
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity