Kipco Q2 net profit up 11pc to $33m
Kuwait, August 7, 2013
Kuwait Projects Co (Kipco), the country's largest investment company by assets, reported a 11 percent rise in second-quarter net profit on Wednesday and said it was on track for double-digit revenue growth this year.
Net profit in the three months to June 30 was 9.5 million dinars ($33.4 million) compared with 8.6 million dinars in the same period last year, a company statement said.
Kipco, a major regional investment house with stakes in media, industrial, financial and real estate companies, said its revenue growth may accelerate during the rest of the year. Revenues in the first six months of 2013 rose by 23 percent to 307.6 million dinars. – Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- AAIB unit starts crisis assistance travel service
- Abu Dhabi may need to lower industry growth target
- Kuwait credit hits 5-year high; tops $1.3bn
- UAE stocks rally, Abu Dhabi tops 4,000 mark
- Abraaj completes 15 exits in 2013
- Barwa gets top HSE certifications
- Egypt's forex reserves dip to $17.8bn in Nov
- Experts put spotlight on Mena tax issues
- BMI, Muharraq SC launch co-branded credit card
- NBAD partners with top business school