Mashreq chooses 2 millionaires
Dubai, August 25, 2013
Two customers walked away with Dh1 million ($272,220) each in the July MashreqMillionaire draw.
Hamad Sultan Mohammed, an Emirati national, and Yousuf Falah Assoboh, a Jordanian, were announced as millionaires in the latest draw.
MashreqMillionaire draw prize structure will continue to announce 43 winners in August & September for 40 prizes of Dh5,000 each and three prizes of Dh100,000 each. In October, two lucky winners will win Dh1 million each in one single draw, said a statement.
Tooran Asif, head of personal banking at Mashreq, said: “We are very pleased to announce the latest winners and most importantly change their lives forever. MashreqMillionaire continues to surprise customers with new prize structures that fulfill the aspirations of our customers.”
MashreqMillionaire was launched in 1995 and since then has made more millionaires than any other schemes in the UAE, it said.
Customers can purchase certificates across all Mashreq branches in the UAE. Existing Mashreq customers can also buy online through MashreqOnline. –TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- AAIB unit starts crisis assistance travel service
- Abu Dhabi may need to lower industry growth target
- Kuwait credit hits 5-year high; tops $1.3bn
- UAE stocks rally, Abu Dhabi tops 4,000 mark
- Abraaj completes 15 exits in 2013
- Barwa gets top HSE certifications
- Egypt's forex reserves dip to $17.8bn in Nov
- Experts put spotlight on Mena tax issues
- BMI, Muharraq SC launch co-branded credit card
- NBAD partners with top business school