JLL Mena appoints new director
Dubai, September 2, 2013
Jones Lang LaSalle, a leading real estate investment and advisory firm, has appointed Will McKintosh as director, to lead the firm’s Middle Eastern residential business based in Dubai.
Will, who has been based in Dubai for the last 10 years, was previously the head of Freehold with First Gulf Bank in Abu Dhabi.
Alan Robertson, CEO of the firms’s Mena operations, said "The London residential market is continuing to show dynamic growth and remains very popular among buyers from the Middle East. Our appointment of Will, who is an expert in both the London and Middle East markets, allows us to serve the residential sector even more effectively.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- More support for Islamic banking urged
- Bahrain to set new takaful rules by year-end
- Oman fiscal surplus widens to $1.4bn
- Al khaliji opens new branch in Doha
- Bayzat launches online DBR calculator
- Dubai bourse tops 3,000 for first time in 5 years
- Bahrain mulls solvency rules for Takaful industry
- LuLu Exchange opens 3rd branch in Bahrain
- Saudi economic growth picks up in Q3
- GIH picks ex-Barclays banker as investment head