Region’s top insurers awarded
Dubai, October 3, 2013
Top insurers in the region were recognised at an event attended by leading decision makers and influencers in the insurance industry in Dubai.
The 10th Insurex Conference and Awards was held at the Westin Mena Seyahi Dubai yesterday (October 2) and winners across 15 categories were announced.
Abdul Khaliq R. Khalil was recognised for outstanding performance by being awarded the coveted 'Achievement Award of the Year,' while Orient Insurance and RSA scooped up the 'General Insurer of the Year Award.'
Nexus Insurance Brokers won the 'Training Award' and 'Personal Lines Broker of the Year' award. The 'Corporate Social Responsibility Award' was given to National Health Insurance Company – Daman for its leadership in the field and RSA took home the honours for 'Advertising Campaign of the Year.'
Other winners included National Health Insurance Company – Daman for 'Marketing Initiative of the Year' and 'Medical Insurer of the Year,' Zurich for 'Reinsurer of the Year' and 'Life Insurer of the Year,' and Chedid Re for 'Reinsurance Broker of the Year.'
The 'E-business Award' was won by RSA for its innovative use of digital media, with Abu Dhabi National Takaful winning the award for 'Takaful Operator of the Year.' Clyde & Co was awarded for the Consultants and Lawyers category. - TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Egypt economy growth seen less strong than thought
- Sharjah approves $4.2bn budget for 2014
- Saudi non-oil sector posts solid growth in Feb
- Seera total income rises to $34m
- NBAD approves 40pc cash dividends
- NBAD sees 8-10pc loan growth
- Al Basel Group launches investment arm
- Union Insurance posts $18m profit
- Oman warns banks on conflicts of interest
- Japan to lend Tunisia $480m
- 400 to join anti-laundering seminar in Riyadh
- Lebanese insurer to head Prague Club
- UAE's first REIT plans $135m IPO
- Bahrain banking industry outlook 'positive'
- New India Assurance opens Bahrain branch
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Kuwait budget spending up 8pc in April-Jan
- Thomson Reuters to host Mena IFR awards
- ADIB offers smartphone industry investment
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- KFH completes ICT project upgrade
- Egypt urban annual inflation slows to 9.8pc
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Bahrain’s GDP set to expand 12pc
- KFH-Bahrain rebrands priority banking
- Bank Nizwa wins top Islamic bank award
- Qatar labour costs may jump: IMF
- Kuwait Q3 trade surplus hits $23bn
- Dubai trade growth up 7.6pc to $362bn
- Deloitte appoints new managing director