Saudi Fransi launches new trading platforms
Riyadh, October 7, 2013
Saudi Fransi Capital (SFC), a subsidiary of Credit Agricole-owned Banque Saudi Fransi, said it has launched two new trading mediums for the Saudi Financial Market.
The new SFC online trading platform (Fransi Tadawul https://secure.fransitadawul.com.sa) is enriched with innovative services that will help clients to trade effectively with ease of use, said a statement from the company.
These services include placing multiple orders simultaneously, instant orders, and stock liquidation using minimal effort, as well as data auto-update and many other distinct features that make trading with Fransi Tadawul a unique experience.
SFC launched the second generation of “Fransi Tadawul” to enable trading over smart phones (iPhone & Android), said the statement from SFC.
Since SFC is keen to keep abreast with developments to best serve its clients, the new application features high flexibility and trading proficiency with spot prices from the Saudi Financial Market and ease of executing orders, along with the latest news, charts, market depth, and other distinctive features.
These products come as the culmination of SFC’s strategy for comprehensive product development and render best services to its clients, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Citadel cuts net loss as regional unrest eases
- Saudi inflation edges up to 3.1pc y/y in Nov
- Kuwait's Investment Dar reaches key debt agreement
- Banks on alert over ATM fraud
- Bahrain's economy bounces back on positive outlook
- Mena inbound M&A value triples to $3.9bn
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity
- Egypt urban inflation hits 4-year high in Nov
- Adib honoured for SME support services
- Saudi rallies ahead of 2014 budget speech