Solidarity launches iOS app
Manama, October 9, 2013
Solidarity General Takaful has announced the launch of its free iPhone and iPad application, available for all users who will benefit from a range of useful insurance services.
"In an age where mobility is essential and efficiency is paramount, the new application will serve users well as it is a functional tool that complements and supports Solidarity's existing services platform," Solidarity Group chief executive Ashraf Bseisu said.
"The launch of this service on the iPhone and iPad is the result of extensive research and development work to ensure users can confidently enjoy a fast and reliable experience while on the move," he said.
He added that this was the first version of the application and the company planned to add more services in the near future as well as include other smart devices and platforms.
The software is available for free download at the Apple app store.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson
- NBK group CEO to step down
- SABB gets Fitch ratings boost
- Saudi SABB prices $400m sukuk issue
- Shuaa Capital gets Moody's ratings upgrade