Nexus honoured at Insurex for performance
Dubai, October 14, 2013
Nexus Insurance Brokers was recognised for its performance in the personal line and training categories at the Insurex awards.
The 10th edition of the annual award ceremony recognised excellence in all areas of the insurance industry and was open to registered companies from across the GCC under the patronage of Sheikh Hamdan Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Deputy Ruler of Dubai and Minister of Finance and Industry.
“Nexus Insurance Brokers is all about protecting businesses and individuals across the region, and these awards are a clear indication that we continue to succeed in that respect,” said Tarun Khanna, CEO, Nexus Insurance Brokers.
Nexus Group’s reputation in the region is largely built on a long history of attracting and retaining some of the most talented consultants in the industry, supported by its training programme, said a statement.
Over the past year, the company’s training and education efforts have taken on another dimension through a series of seminars and road-shows aimed at informing clients on issues such as exit planning, planning for their children’s education, wealth creation and employee benefits, it said.
The company has also launched nexuscompare.com, a comprehensive and transparent insurance comparisons portal, which allows users to instantly compare and purchase cover. - TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Experts put spotlight on Mena tax issues
- BMI, Muharraq SC launch co-branded credit card
- NBAD partners with top business school
- Dubai non-oil trade surges 10pc to $272bn
- Iran president targets stagflation in first budget
- DFM accredits 2 firms for margin trading
- Kuwait inflation plunges to nine-year low
- DFM trading hit by technical fault
- GCC firms seek Egypt investment guarantee
- Qatar c.bank plans $1.1bn in bonds, sukuk