Saudia catering unit to distribute $27m dividends
Riyadh, October 20, 2013
Saudi Airlines Catering Company, a unit of national carrier Saudia, has announced plans to distribute dividends worth SR102.5 million ($27.3 million) to the shareholders for the third quarter at the rate of SR1.25 per share.
The dividends, which represent 12.5 per cent of the face value, will be given on November 10, the company said in a statement on Saudi Tadawul website.
Saudi Airlines Catering Company announcement comes following the recommendation from the board of directors.
Only those shareholders who register in the Securities Depository Center (Tadawul) before October 31 will be eligible for the dividends, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson
- NBK group CEO to step down
- SABB gets Fitch ratings boost
- Saudi SABB prices $400m sukuk issue
- Shuaa Capital gets Moody's ratings upgrade
- QInvest ‘advised on $3.5bn sukuk in 2013’
- Al Hilal Bank wins top Islamic finance award
- Barwa Bank wins top Islamic banking awards