Societe Generale appoints new Mideast chief
Dubai, October 21, 2013
Societe Generale, a leading financial services group, has appointed Richad Soundardjee as group chief region officer for the Middle East and chief executive officer of Societe Generale Dubai.
Based in Dubai, Soundardjee will report to Slawomir Krupa, CEO of Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa for corporate and investment banking, private banking, asset management and securities services.
He replaces Eric Wormser who will be appointed in another senior position within the group.
Soundardjee will further develop Societe Generale’s businesses and presence in the Middle East and Gulf countries in particular by capitalising on corporate and investment banking, private banking and securities services activities in the region. - TradeArabia News Service
Tags: chief |
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- GIH picks ex-Barclays banker as investment head
- Jeddah Economic Company names new CEO
- Saudi real GDP growth surges to 3.1pc in Q3
- UAE business activity growth hits record high
- Global Islamic banking assets ‘set to top $1.7trn’
- Egypt back in business, says new survey
- United Arab Bank backs UAE-Turkey business
- Islamic finance 'facing integration challenge'
- Bahrain tops in developed Islamic finance sector
- DME sets new trading records