Oman's Renaissance unit to price $350m bond
Muscat, October 25, 2013
Topaz Marine, a unit of Oman's Renaissance Services, is expected to price its debut $350 million bond on Friday after releasing initial price guidance for the debt offering, a document from lead managers said.
The bond, which has a five-year lifespan but which can be redeemed by the issuer after three years, is earmarked to price with a coupon between 8.75 and 9 per cent, the document said.
Order books for European investors and those on the East coast of the United States will close on Thursday, with books held open for investors on the West Coast until 1300 GMT on Friday, it added.
Goldman Sachs is the lead bookrunner and HSBC and Standard Chartered are co-bookrunners for the planned senior notes issue.
Proceeds from the planned bond will be used to refinance certain existing loans, fund capital expenditure and increase cash on the balance sheet, Topaz said in a statement on Monday.-Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- NBAD approves 40pc cash dividends
- NBAD sees 8-10pc loan growth
- Al Basel Group launches investment arm
- Union Insurance posts $18m profit
- Oman warns banks on conflicts of interest
- Japan to lend Tunisia $480m
- 400 to join anti-laundering seminar in Riyadh
- Lebanese insurer to head Prague Club
- UAE's first REIT plans $135m IPO
- Bahrain banking industry outlook 'positive'
- New India Assurance opens Bahrain branch
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Kuwait budget spending up 8pc in April-Jan
- Thomson Reuters to host Mena IFR awards
- ADIB offers smartphone industry investment
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- KFH completes ICT project upgrade
- Egypt urban annual inflation slows to 9.8pc
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Bahrain’s GDP set to expand 12pc
- KFH-Bahrain rebrands priority banking
- Bank Nizwa wins top Islamic bank award
- Qatar labour costs may jump: IMF
- Kuwait Q3 trade surplus hits $23bn
- Dubai trade growth up 7.6pc to $362bn
- Deloitte appoints new managing director
- Al Ramz tops UAE trading in Feb
- IFC in $150m loan deal with Bank Audi
- SME funding focus for Abu Dhabi forum
- Insurance House posts second year of profit