Insurance House opens 5th branch in UAE
Abu Dhabi, October 27, 2013
Insurance House, a public joint stock Abu Dhabi-based insurance company, announced that it has opened a new branch in the Al Mussafah, marking its fifth branch in the UAE.
“Today’s announcement marks another milestone for Insurance House. Despite our short history, we are proud to be a front runner in the insurance industry, supported by our forward-looking vision and the aim to become one of the leading insurance companies in the UAE. To this end, we shall adhere to our longstanding beliefs and principles and strive to deliver the best services and products in our field,” said Mohammed Alqubaisi, chairman of Insurance House.
The newly opened branch is the fifth of Insurance House in the UAE, after those of Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, and Samha, with plans to open two other branches in the near future, expanding the company’s branch network further.
Ahmad Idris, chief executive officer of Insurance House said: “The intensified expansion strategy we are adopting in 2013 derives from the positive results achieved and from our optimistic view for this years’ outlook. The high performance and quality of service provided by our team, have underlined our benchmark and placed our brand as one of the most credible brands in the UAE insurance industry.”
“We are confident that the new branch will serve our expansion strategy and enable our customers to access our best-in-class products and services more conveniently,” concluded Idris. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson