UAE Exchange ties up with BisB for ATMs
Manama, November 10, 2013
UAE Exchange, the remittance and foreign exchange brand, has entered into a strategic alliance with Bahrain Islamic Bank (BisB) under which all its branches will have the bank's ATMs installed on premises.
In the first phase, ATMs will be installed in the Manama branch, the Ferrari centre branch and the Gudaibiya branch, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
"BisB shares our vision and passion for customer satisfaction, which resulted in this partnership," UAE Exchange Bahrain head Deepak Nair said.
"The new facility of an ATM in the branch will save a lot of time for the customers, who walk in to address multiple financial requirements.
"We are confident that this alliance further strengthens bringing more value to customers," Nair added.
BisB general manager of retail banking Abdulrahman Turki said UAE Exchange's strong network of branches across the kingdom made it an ideal partner. "We are glad to join hands with them and we are sure our customers will find this more beneficial.
"We look forward to working together on offering more such conveniences to customers," Turki added.
UAE Exchange has corresponding banking relationship with over 150 leading global banks, said the report.
In Bahrain, UAE Exchange has a 13-branch network offering services like money transfers, currency exchange, bill payments, salary collection and more, under one roof, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Bahrain firms plan IPOs
- Serbia wins $1bn Abu Dhabi loan
- Key equity banker resigns from Saudi Fransi
- DMCC to boost Islamic commodity trade with tie-ups
- IDB, KIA units to invest in Morocco
- First Gulf to set up $1bn sukuk in Malaysia
- Singapore’s UOB Bullion and Futures joins DGCX
- Infrastructure investment ‘key to growth’
- BKIC declares 30pc dividend
- StanChart profit falls 16pc in 2013
- Veteran Saudi banker to head AMF
- Dubai World prepays $284m to creditors
- EFG-Hermes sells Damas stake to Mannai
- Ultra rich number to grow 35pc in Mideast
- Saudi IPO market 'set for big year'
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Bahrain Bourse wins key UK award
- Alba backs Euromoney forum
- URC bond rating upgraded to stable outlook
- GCC urged to set up onshore financial centres
- Consolidation push paying off for Bahrain banks
- Mubadala to focus more on US, Europe
- Six banks join plan for shared customer data register
- UAE economy grows 4pc in 2013
- Egypt foreign reserves up to $17.3bn
- StanChart opens second branch in Iraq
- Oil below $90 to hit GCC economies
- Payfort offers zero deposit scheme to SMEs
- In a first, NCB Capital names female CEO
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals