Xerox Emirates, Asseco offer banking solutions
Dubai, December 10, 2013
Xerox Emirates, a joint venture between Xerox Corporation and Dubai-based Mohamed Hareb Al Otaiba, has signed an agreement with Asseco to provide its banking solution to the Mena market.
The new Aseba BPS will enable banks to process twice as much documents simultaneously and has been implemented in several banks throughout south-eastern Europe, said Xerox Emirates in a statement.
“We are offering a strong financial proposition, facilitated by the broadest portfolio of products, solutions and services in the industry that are backed up by benchmark services and support,” stated Andrew Horne, general manager, Xerox Emirates.
Horne said Xerox Emirates was looking to expand and provide new offerings in IT services, investments in consulting and system integration capabilities, building solutions based on customer relationships and customer core process understanding in the GCC. - TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Egypt regulator sets rules for index
- Dubai Islamic eyes Kenya, Indonesia for expansion
- ADCB to buy back 3pc of its shares
- GCC insurance growth outpaces developed markets
- Bahrain 'faces budget deficit, inflation challenges'
- Global Payment Services wins key certification
- BBK unveils big India expansion plans
- Kuwait GDP growth to hit 3.5pc in 2014
- Gulf shares tumble over EM exposure cut
- GCC bonds to gain from macro-economic climate
- French Business Council Dubai members up 18pc
- Egypt economy growth seen less strong than thought
- Sharjah approves $4.2bn budget for 2014
- Saudi non-oil sector posts solid growth in Feb
- Seera total income rises to $34m
- NBAD approves 40pc cash dividends
- NBAD sees 8-10pc loan growth
- Al Basel Group launches investment arm
- Union Insurance posts $18m profit
- Oman warns banks on conflicts of interest
- Japan to lend Tunisia $480m
- 400 to join anti-laundering seminar in Riyadh
- Lebanese insurer to head Prague Club
- UAE's first REIT plans $135m IPO
- Bahrain banking industry outlook 'positive'
- New India Assurance opens Bahrain branch
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Kuwait budget spending up 8pc in April-Jan
- Thomson Reuters to host Mena IFR awards
- ADIB offers smartphone industry investment