Ajman Bank, Meydan in strategic tie-up
Ajman, December 24, 2013
Ajman Bank, a leading Islamic financial services institution, has entered into a strategic agreement with Meydan Sobha Group to provide its customers financing for villas located in Mohammed Bin Rashid City - District One.
“We are pleased to partner in this landmark development with Meydan Sobha. Our aim is to support our customers by providing them with unique and simple home finance packages as well as the growing real estate sector by strategically identifying the market's needs,” said Salem Al Shamsi, Ajman Bank EVP - head of Retail Banking.
“This is evident from our very attractive and highly flexible Shariah compliant home finance solutions being offered for this project with up to Dh10 million ($2.72 million) finance and profit rates as low as 4.49 per cent per annum.”
Meydan Sobha CFO Manish Sharma, said: “This tie-up is a reflection of the trust that leading banks like Ajman Bank and investors have bestowed in Meydan Sobha’s development. We are pleased to partner with Ajman Bank and look forward to further growing this association in the near future."
Mohammed Bin Rashid City - District One is a freehold community of villas set among a backdrop of parks and crystal lagoons in the heart of Dubai. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Emaar proposes 15pc cash dividends
- ABG units win top Islamic finance award
- Finance House approves 25pc cash dividends
- Qatar 'most expensive country in Gulf'
- Egypt regulator sets rules for index
- Dubai Islamic eyes Kenya, Indonesia for expansion
- ADCB to buy back 3pc of its shares
- GCC insurance growth outpaces developed markets
- Bahrain 'faces budget deficit, inflation challenges'
- Global Payment Services wins key certification
- BBK unveils big India expansion plans
- Kuwait GDP growth to hit 3.5pc in 2014
- Gulf shares tumble over EM exposure cut
- GCC bonds to gain from macro-economic climate
- French Business Council Dubai members up 18pc
- Egypt economy growth seen less strong than thought
- Sharjah approves $4.2bn budget for 2014
- Saudi non-oil sector posts solid growth in Feb
- Seera total income rises to $34m
- NBAD approves 40pc cash dividends
- NBAD sees 8-10pc loan growth
- Al Basel Group launches investment arm
- Union Insurance posts $18m profit
- Oman warns banks on conflicts of interest
- Japan to lend Tunisia $480m
- 400 to join anti-laundering seminar in Riyadh
- Lebanese insurer to head Prague Club
- UAE's first REIT plans $135m IPO
- Bahrain banking industry outlook 'positive'
- New India Assurance opens Bahrain branch