Al Habtoor wins Palm resort deal
Dubai, June 1, 2007
Al Habtoor Group has signed a contract with Khatib and Alami Consolidated Engineering Company for the development of its new hotel on the Palm Jumeirah in Dubai.
The new five-star luxury resort will feature 250 rooms and suites along with exclusive apartments and villas. It is being developed at a cost over Dh500 million.
The resort will also have themed restaurants, a spa, an exclusive shopping arcade and conference facilities.
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Schön sees business park project on track
- Kuwaiti developer starts Dubai tower work
- Asteco appointed agent for Dubai tower
- Interface named ‘Most Sustainable' firm
- Musanada inks $582m Abu Dhabi-Dubai road deal
- Manara residential project on track
- Duqm completes airfields infrastructure work
- House prices hit new peak, led by emerging Asia
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom