Carillion Alawi wins major Oman contract
Muscat, June 10, 2007
Carillion Alawi has won the contract to build the House of Musical Arts from Oman Royal Court Affairs.
The contract is worth about 120 million pounds ($235.8 million), a report said.
The House of Musical Arts will have a 1,000-seat concert hall to accommodate the full range of arts, including music and drama productions as well as opera, the company said.
The work will be completed in three years.
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Duqm completes airfields infrastructure work
- House prices hit new peak, led by emerging Asia
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom
- Sub-Saharan real estate set for big growth
- Cluttons names professional services head
- Hill wins key Doha tower project
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
- Industrial facility rents up in Abu Dhabi