Movenpick hotel in AbuDhabi
Dubai , June 16, 2007
Movenpick will set up its first five-star hotel in new Marina Square development on Al Reem Island.
A Movenpick official said the group has signed a memorandum of understanding with Tamouh for the setting up of the 406 room-hotel.
The 41-storey building will be designed by Group Design Partnership, the official was quoted as saying in the Gulf News.
Movenpick CEO Jean Gabrielle Perez and his counterpart in Tamouh Joe Ong recently signed the agreement.
The hotel will feature royal suites, executive suites, junior suites, standard rooms. There will also be a separate serviced apartment building with one-and two-bedroom apartments and studios.
The hotel will have tennis courts, luxury spa, fully equipped kids' club and playground, a state of the art gym plus five restaurants, including a roof bar and a beach restaurant. TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Plaza Premium wins Abu Dhabi Airports contract
- Engineering experts attend Autodesk conference
- Dubai $114m freehold property in big demand
- Heavy Equipment enters Qatar market
- Bahrain market to get $15.8m facelift
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property
- Arabtec denies Drake merger speculation
- Saudi's ACWA signs $472m sukuk financing