LG Multi Power System in focus...
Dubai, July 8, 2007
A new, super-efficient air-conditioning technology by LG was the focus of a recent forum in Sharjah, UAE.
Fortune International Trading LLC (FIT), the only distributor in Dubai and the Northern Emirates for LG air-conditioning products, together with LG, recently conducted an in-house seminar for a group of consultants at the Radisson SAS Hotel in Sharjah.
The seminar focussed on the new LG Multi Power System, and discussed the products, their features and their reliability.
The LG Multi Power System reduces the energy consumption of air conditioners by up to 35 percent, using multiple compressors in a single air-conditioning system, instead of one compressor.
The system is able to intelligently gauge a room’s air-conditioning requirement load, and switches between using only one compressor when a room’s temperature requires less adjustment, and using two or more when a greater temperature adjustment is required.
This leads not only to higher efficiency and lower energy consumption, but also to greater noise reduction and less vibration when operating the air-conditioning system.
Wail D Al Halbouni, manager and spokesperson for FIT, said during the seminar:
“Air-conditioning unit sales in the UAE have increased exponentially in recent years, as the country’s population continues to swell, creating an ever-greater need for effective solutions to the region’s harsh summer climate.
“Products such as LG’s Multi Power System allow us to provide those solutions in an environmentally responsible manner.” TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- UAE bids to host 2018 tunnelling congress
- Bin Faqeeh top sponsor of Gulf Property Show
- Summit to spotlight green building issues
- Cluttons to launch new brand in 2014
- Abu Dhabi’s project spend ‘to top $100bn’
- Israel, Jordan and Palestine ink landmark water deal
- Bahrain wastewater treatment plant upgraded
- Depa names new board directors
- Work to start on new Bahrain social centre
- Indian developer to open Dubai office