Swiss-Belhotel resort in Sharjah
Dubai , July 10, 2007
Swiss-Belhotel International has announced Sharjah as the location for the group's first property in the UAE.
The property will be known as the Swiss-Belhotel Resort & Spa, Sharjah.
The new resort hotel is a result of a management agreement between a private high-profile Sharjah investor and Swiss-Belhotel International which has its head quarters in Hong Kong.
The Architectural and Engineering Consultants for this resort hotel are QHC - Architects and Engineers, a leading local Consultancy firm with offices in Sharjah, Dubai and Ras Al Khaimah. The hotel construction is expected to be completed within 22 months.
'We are delighted to have partnered with a local Emirati businessman in our first hotel venture in Sharjah. Like Swiss-Belhotel International, he has confidence in the development of Sharjah as a tourism destination and shares our enthusiasm to build a first class beachfront hotel offering the highest levels of service. We envisage the hotel as a destination not only for tourists but also adding to the social infrastructure of the growing city.' said president, Swiss-Belhotel International, Gavin Faull.
In an effort to blend with the local environment, the property has been designed as a low-rise resort and spa located on Sharjah's most popular beach nearby to the Sharjah-Ajman border.
Comprising a luxurious complex of villas and 350 guest rooms and suites, the 4-star property will boast extensive restaurant outlets, ballroom and meeting rooms, retail shops, as well as first class health and recreation facilities including a large resort spa, outdoor freshwater swimming pools, indoor squash courts, tennis courts and a fully equipped gymnasium.
The contemporary one, two and three bedroom villas offer guests an extra special experience with their own outdoor facilities including Jacuzzi, pool and terrace.
Swiss-Belhotel International offers complete management solutions encompassing all aspects of hotels, serviced apartments, club and golf operations.
Swiss-Belhotel International manages hotels in China, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Kuwait and Qatar. The group also has a Middle East development office located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. For more information on Swiss-Belhotel Hotels & Resorts please visit www.swiss-belhotel.comTrade Arabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District