Tameer backs painting initiative
Amman , July 23, 2007
Taameer Jordan Holding has recently donated JD100,000 ($141,146) to a Greater Amman Municipality (GAM) community initiative.
Taameer made this contribution to fully adopt the second phase of the GAM's campaign to repaint and renovate the external fronts of buildings in the Eastern Amman area.
Taameer Jordan Holding’s contribution was made at a ceremonial event held at the municipality headquarters in Ras Al Ain yesterday.
The event was attended by Omar Maani, mayor of Amman, Eng. Khalid Al Dahleh, chairman of the board of directors at Taameer Jordan Holding, and Dr Khalid Al Wazani, general manager of Taameer Jordan Holding.
The first phase of this campaign, launched earlier this year, involved the repainting of buildings located in Ras Al Ain, Jabal Al-Qal’a, and in areas surrounding the Roman Amphitheater. The total area re-painted in that phase exceeded 70,000 sq m. During the second phase of this project 18 more areas will be renovated.
Taameer Jordan Holding’s involvement in the second phase of this project falls directly in line with its strategy for supporting Jordan’s social and economic development. The sums donated will be allocated for the purchasing of building materials, and paint products needed for this project. -TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Bahrain market to get $15.8m facelift
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property
- Arabtec denies Drake merger speculation
- Saudi's ACWA signs $472m sukuk financing
- Qatar announces massive bridges project
- $49m home loans approved in Bahrain
- BlomInvest sees Makkah project on track
- Dubai show to unveil top Indian projects