Arabtec wins $37 million Emaar deal
Dubai, July 25, 2007
Arabtec Construction has won a Dh136 million ($37 million) construction deal from Emaar Properties.
Emaar has issued a letter of acceptance to Arabtec for the design and construction of 212 villas in Arabian Ranches, Dubai.
The project is to be completed in phases over a period of 22 months.
The order brings the total number of villas currently under construction by Arabtec to 2,855, including 1,484 villas for Mohamed Bin Rashid Housing Programme, 813 for Emaar and 558 for Dubai Properties.
Arabtec has already completed and delivered over 5,100 villas in the last four years. It included 4,544 villas for Emaar at Emirates Hills, Emirates Lakes, Meadows, Springs and Arabian Ranches and 560 villas for Dubai Silicon Oasis.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Al Basel posts $156m in 2013 sales
- Dubai landlords free to hike rents by 20pc
- Bahrain to dig artificial water springs
- Arabtec plans UAE property arms, Egypt tieup
- 18 Iraqi army officers killed in ambush
- GFH acquires prime UK residential property
- Plaza Premium wins Abu Dhabi Airports contract
- Engineering experts attend Autodesk conference
- Dubai $114m freehold property in big demand
- Heavy Equipment enters Qatar market